window channel balance

A home owner from California says:
I saw "27 C" on my existing channel balance. Attached please find the top and the bottom guides of my channel balance. Please check it and let me know which model of channel balance I should choose to replace it.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Looks like our Series 350. You can verify that by checking both ends and comparing them to the ends on the Series 350. You'll need a 28" balance, S350-28, and you'll need a 2730 stamp option. I hope that answers your question.
A home owner from Fremont says:
Hello Swisco Technician -

can you advise the channel I need to select from the catalogue.I am attaching the pictures of the channel.
Brand - Caldwell.
Visible numbers - 27 3
Width - 1/2 inches

Thanks,
Mohan
Channel balance
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This appears to be the same balance as the one above. If the top is the same as the 19-002, the shoe is the same as the 15-004, the metal channel is 28" from end to end, and the sash weighs 13-19 pounds, then you can use the S350-28 with a 2730 stamp.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.