SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

window channel balance

A home owner from Seattle, WA says:
I need another one of these for the other side of the window. 9/16" wide and the 13 1/2" long. I'm not sure what type of end pieces? let me know if you have any questions.
Jason
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We should be able to help, though because of the unique configuration of components this will have to be a custom order. Before we begin, can you just tell me what the stamp on the metal channel reads? Can you also tell me how many you need?
A quick learner from Seattle, WA says:
I attached a picture, there are two different numbers. 13 2 & BSI R "check Mark". I only need one as I am trying to fix a very small window in my bathroom and the home builder never installed the other balance.
thanks,
Jason
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great, thank you. These actually have a minimum purchase quantity of two, due to the fact that they must be custom made. Is that acceptable? I will send you a custom order form and price quote for two. You can review it and let me know.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)