window channel blances

A quick learner says:
series 5550 AAMA/nwwda 101 H-r15* 108x 72 (mull) H-R25-48x96 looking for the channel blances MRF. code BB-2
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, we are not able to identify your balance based on this information. I will need to see a couple pictures of your balances removed from the window to start out with. We may have more questions, but seeing clear shots of your balances will help us know what to look for. Thanks!
A quick learner says:
Tom
I did find the parts in your shop window
Channel Balances
non tilt window
3/8 channel
not sure of the length yet need to measure
series 800 19-007 top 15-018 bottom
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great, glad you were able to find what you needed. While you check your length I would double check your width, as well, just in case. The Series 800 isn't that common and it's advisable to make sure you don't have a 1/2" channel instead.
A quick learner says:
Tom so is a 5/8 considered a 1/2?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Is it 5/8" deep x 9/16" wide? If so, take a couple pictures of it for us to see, including both ends so that we can see your nylon attachments. I don't think you have the Series 800 though, so once we see your pictures we can try our best to find a good match.
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.