SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Not sure which window coil I'll neeed for apartment windows

A purchasing agent from st. louis mo says:
not sure which parts I need, and not sure who made the window. This is for residential windows for an apartment complex that we bought. If you can help me identify what part I need I would like to buy a couple to test, if they work I would like to buy some quantity for supply.

It measutes 4" long x 1" wide x 1/2 thick.

Thanks
User submitted photos of a coil balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! Thanks for posting. First, check out our 15-180. Does this look like a close match to your existing pivot shoe? If so, you might also want to see our Series 190 coil spring, as well as our 15-181 clip and 15-182 bushing. What do you think?
A purchasing agent from st. louis mo says:
For the Series 190 coil, it is showing a 440 540 640 740 or 832, how do I know which one I need? There is no stamp on the coil that I have that I can see.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Well, I would closely look over each coil spring you have just to make sure there are no stamps. It will definitely make things easier. If not, I will have to know the weight of your window sash.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)