SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

window crank

A quick learner from fallsburg says:
I bought from you order number 805903 a 2 bar hinge set 10" ss 36-013-10 which is goocd but i need the ARM that connects from the window crank to the bottom of the window including the small silver piece that connects the crank arm to the bottom of the window. attached are a few pics. I do not need the crank part that goes inside the house . i only need the crank arm that goes outside the house. the arm measures about 4.5 inches and the numbers are rubbed out. IT MIGHT BE 100602 3519 THANK YOU
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello, thanks for posting. I'm afraid crank operator arms are not sold separately from the base. If yours is broken, you'll need a new operator. As for what you have, it looks to be an older version of our 39-330. It also appears you need the bracket that goes on the end of the arm and connects to the sash. See our 39-554 for that. Finally, the manufacturer changed the design slightly over the years. I don't think your old handle will work with the new operator. If so, you'll also need our 39-114L.
A quick learner from fallsburg says:
Note in the first picture onthe left where the window is visible there is a silvercolored type of bracket that connects to the arm and bottom of the window. is that included in your parts list
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I believe that the 39-554 that I mentioned might be a match, but the only way to be sure is to remove yours and compare it to our pictures and information.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)