window crank replacements for my Dad

A handy person from Dallas area says:
Hey there. Thanks for helping.

My Dad sent me the attached pic for a Getty bronze crank. You have one that looks the same. other than it's brown or aluminum.

He is out of town, and so it's hard for me to get what we need, i.e. multiple pics from multiple angles. He has tried to explain the following, which is hard to understand when I don't have the thing in my hands.

tear-dropped shaped gears inside handle (hope this makes sense)
4 3/4 and 3 7/8 distance between mounting holes (i hope this means there re 4 holes with 2 different spacings)
3/4 inch track for the washer
arm is 9" (according to him, but i don't know where he is measuring from)

He is pretty adamant about wanting bronze. Maybe I could take some aluminum ones and get 'em anodized.

Anyway, again, thanks.

Bill
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Bill. I have a good sense of where your Dad is coming from. I think you were right in looking at our 39-044, this seems to be our best replacement option. The company that made your original operator is no longer in business. I would wager it was most likely anodized with the bronze finish, while ours are just painted, but it's the only one I could find that matches yours.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.