SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

window cranks

A home owner from beloit, wi says:
I hope you can help me identify the correct window operators for my casement windows. The windows are vinyl, clay-colored. Brand is, I believe, Truth, but that's not marked anywhere. Part number stamped on the bottom of the arm is 4012.

Thanks,
Chris
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, Chris, I'd be happy to help. Please take a few pictures of the part in question and we can work from there. Please make sure the operator is either fully removed from the window or that the window is at least open, so that we can see as much of it as possible.
A quick learner from beloit, wi says:
Hi Tom--

I was finally able to get pictures of the cranks I need. I'll send three pics in this email and three more in a subsequent email. I need two left-hand and two right-hand cranks.

Thanks,
Chris
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Tom--

Here are the final four images.
Chris
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks, Chris. Check out our 39-253L and 39-253R and see if these could work for you.
Thanks Dave--

These measurements looks correct. I did find one more part number when measuring the hardware this time. Pictures attached. The number stamped on the arm is 31858. If you still recommend 39-253 L&R, I'll go ahead and order them.

I appreciate your help.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
That number doesn't really change my recommendation. As long as the style and dimensions are the same I think it's the right way to go.
A quick learner from Beloit says:
Dave,

Thanks very much. I'll order them today.
Chris
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)