SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

window hardware

A contractor from CT says:
I'm looking for pivot hardware for a tilt out double hung window and the latching hardware also. Here are some pics If you can help I would appreciate it. There are no marking or # on any of them.

Thank you
Jeff
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon! Thanks for posting. For the two cam pivots, I recommend that you look at our 26-151 & 26-152. These look like matches, but tell me what you think.

As for the window lock, could you first tell me what the distance is between its screw hole centers? I will also need to know the screw hole offset. Thank you!
A contractor from CT says:
Hey Tom
Thanks for responding so quickly and yes those are the right parts for the tilt out hardware.I sent more pictures that hopefully will help in locating the sash lock . They are flush mounted or set in the sash as you can see in my pics .

thanks again

Jeff
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! I am currently working on a lock and keeper that may work as a replacement for this. I will post again as soon as I have more information for you to view.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Please take a look at our new 90-281 Flush Mount Lock and 90-282 Recessed Keeper. Let me know what you think!
A quick learner says:
Donna

Yes I think that will work fine.Thank you and Tom for your assistance in finding these parts for me. I'll be ordering very soon

Thank again

Jeff
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)