window hardware, gold coloring

A quick learner from Rocky River, Ohio says:
I am trying to find replacement window pulls and sweep lock and keepers.

Pulls are 3 7/8" wide x 11/16" high with holes 1/4" on center from the ends. Marking on the underside is 4 triangles inside of a triangle and the number 4.

Keepers are 2 3/4" wide at top and slightly tapered to 2 11/16" at bottom with holes 1/4" inch on center from end. Marking on underside is the number 15.

Sweep Locks are 2 5/8" at top tapered to 2 3/8" at bottom. Bottom is slightly rounded. Undersider markings include 4 triangles inside a triangle the number 4 and #18.

A customer submitted photo of a window lock, keeper, and lift.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! For the lift, please see our 26-116 Window Sash Lift Handle and see if that matches your own hardware.

As for the window lock and keeper, can you give me the distance between the screw hole centers? This will help me determine the appropriate replacement.
A quick learner from Rocky River, Ohio says:
Paul,

The distance between holes on the lock and keeper is 2" on center.

Jeff
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. We don't have any 2" hole center locks that match that style. Can you confirm that that measurement is as exact as possible? We have many locks whose hole centers are just a small fraction off of 2". Let me know.

In the meantime, you might want to look through our Replacement Lock and Keeper section and see if you can find anything that would work.
SWISCO Window Sash Lift Handle, 26-116
SWISCO Window Sash Lift Handle, 26-116
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.