Broken window latch

A quick learner from springfield mo says:
I'm including 2 pictures of the window latch, notice one handle is broken, please let me know if have this available and price. Thank You
User submitted photo of their broken window latch handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good Afternoon,

Thanks for submitting images. Do you know what brand window these handle latches are on? I see the letter 'R' on the handle in the picture. Is there anything else stamped on these handles?

Also, what is the distance between the two installation screws?
A quick learner from springfield mow says:
No nothing on the window, I did however find what I think is the right window operator and it is 39-001 Getty with a 9 inch arm. I've looked all over the frames and windows and can't find a manufacture any where.

The holes measure 2 3/8" center to center on the latch
Having any luck yet?
Profile picture of Tom
We are currently researching possible replacement handles and will post an update as soon as more information becomes available.
Thank you, Hope you can find one,I'll be waiting. Please let me know one way or the other as I still want to order the operator and would like to order both at the same time if I can...William
Mike: I'm still waiting to hear from you to see if you found that latch that I sent you pictures of. Please let me know if you're going to be able to hook me up, thanks
Profile picture of Tom
William, we're still working on this one. I will post an update as soon as the product is available and online for you to view
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
This is the closest handle we could find, check out SWISCO's new product code 38-005, Locking Handle.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.