SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

window latch Wright 2-312-476

A home owner from Flasher, ND says:
Looking for a replacement for latches on some old windows. I have attached a picture of the hardware with a serial number shown.

Wright PAT. NO. 2-312-476
User submitted picture of Wright window latch.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your continued patience in this matter. We are currently working on a possible replacement for you. I will post again in this thread as soon as I have more information available.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Our 20-018 Storm Sash Adjuster Set is now online and available for you to view. Compare it to your existing hardware and see if this will work out for you!
A quick learner from Flasher, ND says:
To Donna
I for got to put the measurements on the thing. The long arm is 5 5/8ths and the short arm is 4 5/8ths. When you close the window the arm swilvels 180degs and pulls the window in tight. Looks like I'm not going to find a replacment.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. I believe that our 20-018 will work for you, considering that they work on the same principal, but you will have to replace the complete part on each window. Take a look at the 20-018 and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)