window repacement parts

A quick learner says:
Hello,I'm hoping you can help me replace these parts or what I can use to substitute.
Thank You in advance
Linda
User submitted photos of window operators.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe you have the older version of the "Ware" operator. Take a look at our 39-411, which is the newer version, and see if its dimensions line up to yours.
A home owner from Illinois says:
Good Evening Dave,
Thanks for your prompt response to my search.
Yes, this looks like a fit for the first two pictures, also what do you have for the second set of pictures since these are two different parts.

Thanks Again,
Linda
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Oh, I'm sorry, Linda. I should have specified. It looks like both windows have the same mounting holes in the frame, where the operator would mount. I think you could use the 39-411 for both windows. Just make sure the hole spacing measurements match up, as well as the sizes of the link arms! The only way to know for sure if our 39-411 could work is to make sure its dimensions are the same.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.