window spring loaded balance and window aluminium molding

A professional from Little Rock, AR 72205 says:
I have a project on my old windows house. I need some parts but I didn't find on the web. Maybe you can help.
What I need is some spring load spiral balances (long 27 or 28" and diameter 5/8 or 9/16"). Because it are old, they don't have any color or specifications. It is just only a metal cylinder with the spiral inside and a flat clamp on the bottom to fix on the window with two screws, so I not idea if I'll can find the same parts or I'll can use a different model. Also, I will need some aluminum mold (pictures on attached) dimension: 54"x044" at 90 degree. These aluminum parts are where the windows slides up and down (please see the pictures)
Could you, please send me any information to help?

Many thanks

Note: attached are picture from my request.
Raul
User submitted photos of window hardware.
A professional from Little Rock, AR 72205 says:
There anybody can help? I need to replace this parts but I'm not sure which is the best t o choose.
Please could anybody tell me?
Many thanks
Raul
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Raul. We usually recommend our Series 500 spiral balance to replace this old part, along with a bracket like our 17-012. However, I'm afraid we do not sell the jamb liner on either side of the window. To replace those, you would need to contact a local mill work that still makes wood windows.
A handy person from Little Rock, AR says:
My next question is what tip color I need to choose on my new balance if my old one 27-28" long and 5/8" diameter?
Please let me know
Many thanks
raul
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It would depend on the weight of your sash. You will need to use a scale to weigh it, then refer to the chart we have on our balance store page.
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.