SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

window track and attachment hardware

A quick learner from Santa Monica, Ca says:
My window operator is fine, but in a wind storm the track and thw attachment hardware was damaged or broken. This is a interlock roto operator. Can you supply the track and hardware to reattach arme to the window. The # for the operator is H 4071. thanks, Mike
A customer submitted photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Mike! Have you seen our 39-091 & 39-092 ROTO Casement Operators? Do you think they may work? Make sure to compare it to your own operator.

If you aren't sure, can we see a few more pictures of your operator? Preferably from the other side?
A quick learner from Santa Monica, Ca says:
Good Morning, I'm sending another picture. This time a picture of the operator. The measurments of the old operator are the same as your model 39-091 & 39-092, I need a left hand. The first picture I sent was taken from another window from the same apartment complex, it is complete and in working order. What I need is all the attachment hardware, so I can replace the track and arms, Thanks for your help, Mike
A customer submitted photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
For the connector arm, please see our 39-522 Roto Casement Connecting Arm Sash Bracket. That looks like it may match.

Finally, I'm not sure what track you may have, but please look through our Replacement Window Operator Tracks and see if you can find one that will fit this application.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)