window weather stripping

A home owner from Wenonah, NJ says:
Some windows are:

3/16" X 3/8" BUBBLE SEAL Product Code: 58-135 and some are either

.270 T-SLOT FOAM FILLED BULB WEATHERSEAL,12FT Product Code: 58-171 or

.187 T-SLOT FOAM FILLED BULB WEATHERSEAL,12FT Product Code: 58-182.

What's the difference between .270 and .187?
User submitted photos of bubble seal.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I think our 58-135 is a good choice for the second seal, but I'm not sure about the other. It would depend on your measurements. .270" and .187" are the size of the "T" so you will need to measure yours to find the best match. We have detailed dimensions for both seals on their respective store pages that you can use as reference.
A quick learner from Wenonah, NJ says:
Dave, Thanks for your response. I've mailed Swisco pieces of the weatherstripping from the windows in my house. Let me know when these have been examined. Thank you, JoAnn
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We have just received your samples. I personally think our 58-135 bubble weather stripping would work for both your downstairs and powder room. For upstairs, I would recommend our 58-171 instead. I'm afraid we don't have the window stop for the kitchen.
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.