SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

wood window grill clips

A home owner from long valley nj says:
patent number 5109647 this is a wood grille clip for crestline windows i ordered 55-176, 50 of them will this work I will send the pictures and dimensions PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you
Pat
User submitted photos of window clips.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi Pat,
There is a good chance the 55-176, Grid Clip, could work. Take a look at the product page to compare the listed dimensions to your sample and see if it matches up where needed.
A home owner from CT says:
I have window clips with a patent #5109647 on it. I believe from what I found on your site that you may carry this item. Would you be able to send me a picture of the clip? I have seen clips that are very close but these seems to have points on the sides where they would be placed in between the window and glass and then a hook like thing where the grille hangs on to. Sorry...I am not efficicient with describing things and my camera is broken so I can't send a picture to you.

I've been looking for these things for literally years so I would so appreciate it if you could get back to me - and it would be even better if this is actually what I'm looking for!!

Thanks,
Joyce K
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I have placed your inquiry into an existing thread concerning the 5109647. As you can see, we don't have an exact replacement for it, but our 55-176 Andersen Grid Clip may be worth considering. Please compare it to your own hardware and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)