SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

wool pile identification

A quick learner says:
Having trouble matching sizes. I believe the measurement to be 1/8 x 3/8 in white. Does that match anything you have?
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Afternoon,

Which measurement is the base width and which one is the pile height?
A quick learner says:
The base is the 1/8 and the fuzzy part is 3/8.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, but I am not familiar of a wool pile with such a small base width. To confirm we're on the same page, take a look at the following image and make sure you're gathering the appropriate measurements:

A quick learner from PA says:
Hello, I am familiar with this seal size. 1/8 base x 3/8 pile black is used on YKK commercial entry doors. I am currently searching but have had no luck, is this something swisco may make in the future? I have 21 stores and most need replacement seals but YKK is in China and very hard to contact.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at SWISCO product code 58-091 . This weatherstripping is commonly used on US Aluminum as well as other commercial doors. Not sure if YKK uses it, but take a look and see if that could work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)