your part number 58-162

A home owner from Durham NC says:
your 58-162 looks like it would fit my daughter's Pella storm door sweep. Hers is a v shape, 1/8" broad at the top, but is 4/8" in height. I think the 1/16" extra likely would not cause a problem but would like to know your opinion, thanks. I can find no identifying numbers on the door. The sweep is 36" wide.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Would you be able to adjust the bottom of the door so that it moves up a little? Many storm doors are able to do this. If not, then 1/16" of an inch is not that long, but it could cause the door to drag a little. However this does seem like the best choice based on your measurements.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.