1/4-20 Conversion kit for the 75-045 manual insert tool.
Directions to remove threaded stud:
Limited Supply and then no longer available.
- Squeeze the tool handle to take pressure off the chrome collar.
- Turn the chrome collar clockwise to remove (it has a reverse thread). You may need pliers to remove the collar.
- Release the tool handle to allow the black threaded stud to extend past the nose of the tool.
- To remove the black threaded stud, grasp the rear thumb turn on the tool. Use the wrench supplied with the Hand Riv-nut Gun and turn the black threaded stud clockwise to remove (reverse threaded).
- Reverse direction to attach replacement stud.