Casement windows Crank out parts

A handy person from Schoolcraft, Mich says:
I need the bottom crank out arms shown above for left and right windows. I have four sets of Casement windows that need repair. I also have a scissor type crank ( op05-7540-03 ). The crank and arms are good. the end that attaches to the window (Plastic slide and hook up to the end of the arms is what I need to replace as well. At the end of the arms there are two rivets with slide clips.
User submitted photos of a window operator arm.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Your pictures show the window hinge. Is that what you need? If so, see our 36-013-10 and let me know if this is a possible match. You may also want to watch the video below, I think this will give you a better idea of how a hinge works and how you can replace it.
A quick learner from Schoolcraft, Mi says:
You are correct, however my hinge connects to the bottom of the window and not the lower window inside frame as your picture shows.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you mean. Our 36-013-10 also connects to the bottom of the sash. Were you able to watch the video I posted above? We show exactly where the hinge installs.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)