Pivot Lock Shoe - Silverline windows

A home owner from Bluffton SC says:
I need to replace a few of my pivot lock shoe on a few of my windows from 2008. the number I got off the part is,
PAT D467490 6 679 000 These are all the numbers I found on the old part. I hope you can help me. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3523.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3524.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. There are three possible options to replace your old T-Lock Shoe, and I'm afraid I can't narrow them down further from the code you provided alone. First, you'll need to remove the shoe from the window and measure its width. If it's just 1", then see our 15-194. If it's 1-1/4", then you'll need either our 15-195 or 15-195BThe only difference between these two 1-1/4" T-Lock shoes is that the 15-195 has a 'closed cam', meaning you can't see through it to the other size, whereas the 15-195 has an open cam, meaning you can see through its back. This simply affects the compatibility with the pivot bars that they use. Let me know what you find. 

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.