double hung upper window part

A professional from creedmoor nc says:
I have two windows-with similar issues...the piece that the clasps are attached to the bottom of the upper window one is cracked into and the other is warped...can that be replaced or is there some type of adhesive I can use to repair it?
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what part it is you need, exactly. I think I'm unfamiliar with your terminology. Can you show me a clearer picture of the specific part you need replaced?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)