identify this particular type of part

A quick learner from Philadelphia, PA says:
There is a metal part covered in black plastic with what looks like an open washer on both ends. The weight of the window sits on it and glides across the frame to open the window.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what it is you have, exactly. Can you show me a picture? That would be a huge help. From there, we will try our best to find you a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)