odd corner shape

A home owner from Phoenix, Arizona says:
The corner in question was outfitted with a black spacer which has now changed the dimensions of the screen. Looking for the correct corner spacer which will be flush. Some have suggested it is a 120 degree angle or an adjustable bracket? There are two frames that fit together into the odd shaped window. Thank you for your advice.
User submitted photos of a window screen.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 95-242. This may be what you want, but first make sure that the dimensions we show line up with yours.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)