sliding interior lock mechanism

A home owner from South Lyon Mi 48178 says:
I have two door walls. I do not know who the manufacturer is. Doorwalls are not marked. Doorwalls installed as part of new home construction about 2000-2001. I'm the second home owner. I've been told the manufacturer is possibly Peerless [Canada?] or Permanent Windows. DW1 is the interior doorwall lock...notice the interior 'claw' like lock that latches to the post DW3 when the door handle is engaged. The claws move upward to engage the posts. DW2 is the interior lock frame without the 'claw' which unfortunately fell to the bottom of the doorwall while I was trying to make an adjustment. I'm looking for new or replacement doorwall lock mechanisms for both doorwalls. Can you assist?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named dw1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DW2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DW3.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The handle set looks like our 82-078. Unfortunately, the mortise lock used with this handle set is no longer available, and I'm not sure if it can be found anywhere. Sometimes you can get lucky on eBay or a similar site. I am sorry we can't be of more help, and good luck with the repair. 

A home owner from South Lyon Mi 48178 says:
thank you for prompt reply
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.