0513-621 center track (14)

A quick learner says:
I need to replace the center track
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'd be happy to help you determine a replacement track. Can I see a few pictures of it? Thank you!
A home owner says:
16 inches and are for Stanley and Lexington furniture
User submitted a photo of drawer tracks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, looks like you have the Kenlin metal drawer track. Unfortunately, we do not sell this track. However, I recommend that you consider using our 32-063 as a substitute. Check out the video below to see how we replace a Kenlin drawer track with our 32-063.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)