1/2" Window Glaze

A home owner from USA says:
I am looking for some window glaze that is similar to your product code 55-164 - but 1 1/2" wide.

Do you have or can you get this size? I can't find it anywhere. My windows were made by PlyGem.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not familiar with which glazing bead it is that PlyGem windows have. Can I see a few pictures of the end piece of your glazing? Can you also confirm the size? You say 1/2" in the title, but then 1-1/2" in the body. Let me know!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)