1/4 punch too big for lock screw holes?

A quick learner from united states says:
Using 1/4 punch for all three holes as per the Swisco video. The middle hole was fast easy.

However, Screw holes not working. Just keeps humping up the metal handle. I keep flipping the handle to prevent to much humping up in one direction, and not even beginning to create a hole Flipped at least 10 times.

Possible the video's recommendation of a 1/4 punch the prob?

Thanks
Tim
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0 (1).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1 (1).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image2 (1).jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I'm conferring with a senior colleague on this who specializes in patio door handle sets, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can with his definitive word.

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

If your are having trouble punching out the holes to install the key lock then I would suggest drilling out the holes. I know on the video it shows punching out the holes. Could be when this particular handle was manufactured the casting was a little thicker. See if this works for you.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.