1/8" wide tension clips

A home owner from Seattle, WA says:
The back door has two glass panels that can slide up and down. Their side clips have been lost. Only 1/2 of one clip remains. It is 1/8" wide and about 4 3/4" long. The holes they go in are 4 3/4" apart. Each window requires two of these clips/tension springs. I haven's been able to find the needed type and dimension at hardware stores
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I am afraid I am not familiar with the glass panel on your windows. However, we would still like for you to please take a look at our 70-193 slide-in spring clip to see if you can adapt it to your window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.