1970's Kitchen drawer slide replacement

A home owner from Wisconsin says:
Need to replace the rollers on these rails. They are 22" and they fasten to the horizontal wood frame. Do not think anything else would work unless it can be fastened in same like manner. Want to buy new slides or replacement wheels.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I don't believe the hardware for your drawers are still available. I suggest taking a look at our 32-061 side mounted tracks or the 32-061 center track and glide. See if these might work for your cabinets.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)