1993 Rollyson townhouse windows

A home owner from Manassas, VA says:
Can you verify if your top sash guide pair 18-124P is what I need? Hoping those would get a lot of my windows in working order. If I find I also need to replace any channel balances, do you carry one that would work?
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. The top sash guide looks similar to the 18-124P from this angle, yes. You could always remove it from the window and compare the rest of it to our pictures and measurements. As for the balance, see our S380-31 channel balance with a 3030 option. I would also recommend comparing our measurements to your own to confirm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)