2 Bar Hinge Sets on old roll out windows?

A home owner from NC says:
Will your two bar steel hinge set work on the old style 50's roll out windows similar to new style called casement windows.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Are you referring to our 36-013-10? If so, these are used in wood type casement windows, but I'm not sure if you can them for your setup. I would like to see a photo of the windows in question and the existing hardware they use, along with their dimensions. That would help us identify the best part to use.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)