2 bypass 4' mirror closet doors

A contractor from St Peters MO says:
Need to replace track and rollers on 2 bypass 4' mirror doors with no floor track. Appears the 23-247 door track will work but not sure which rollers since existing mounted on top and yours mount from side. Doors are 1" in width.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid this roller is no longer being made by the manufacturer, and they have never made a substitute for it. The only thing we have that may work is actually a shower door roller, but you may need to re-use your old wheel. You can do this by drilling out the wheel from the old and new rollers, then installing the old wheel on the new 10-109 with a 33-087 screw.  See what you think.

A contractor from St Peters MO says:
Rollers aren't the problem it's the track. Track has bad spot and door rollers come off track. Rollers are fine.

Can I replace with your track and your rollers was my question.

Sorry for confusion or am I confused on your answer?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Ohhh, I see. No, I'm the one who was confused. You had already said that the 23-247 will work for you (and I agree), so I thought you just wanted to replace the roller. 

We have a ton of rollers that are compatible with the 23-247 track, but I don't know if they'll work on your door. If your door was designed to work with the roller you have now then I don't know how you'd be able to install anything else. You may be stuck with the style you have.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.