2 part hinge set replacement

A quick learner says:
Need to replace a rusted hinge set on my window. Would you be so kind as to confirm I'm ordering the correct part. Window cranks out to left...
I've attached some photos.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Based on your pictures, I would recommend our 36-013-10. These come in pairs, so you can use them for either the left and right hand side or for the top and bottom. They're also stainless steel, so you won't have to worry about this level of corrosion. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)