23-010 but with a 1" offset

A home owner from Phoenix, AZ says:
I need a back door bypass roller exactly like your 23-010 except I need a 1 inch offset - (a 1970 year built house ) Do you have or know of any source anymore ?? Blasted rollers have flats and will no longer roll.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
That is a very large offset. I'm afraid we don't have anything like that. You may want to consider replacing the track set entirely. Look at our 23-500, 23-501, 23-502, and 23-503 for our options.
A home owner from Phoenix , AZ says:
I found some 3/4 inch nylon "Tub and Shower" replacement rollers that mount with a screw . I was able to carefully drill out the riveted over edges of the existing roller shafta and mount these new rollers. They added about 1/16 inch to the offset but that was no problem.

Yes , I agree - next step if this does not stay "fixed" probably should be to just replace the whole track set . Yours are much more reasonable than what I saw at a couple of the big box stores - in the $100 to $200 class for 6 foot track bypass doors.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)