24" Window balance

A contractor from Florida says:
Hello,

I want to place an order; however, it seems that your stamped version of the (2370) on your website looks different than mine. It appears to have a different top nylon attachment. Also, the inner spring-loaded cords are all broken and missing their hooks. Are your photos generic and or may not display the actual parts?

The metal channel dimensions are: 24"L x 5/8" X 9/16"

Please reply with a price to purchase to include 4 complete pairs (8 window balance) channels, complete with all top and bottom nylon attachments, (8) take-out clips, and rivets needed to repair four single-hung windows. If your establishment provides them already assembled, please submit pricing for this service as well.

Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210624_163331.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210624_163357.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210624_163419.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We can supply this balance, but I believe yours will have to be custom made. Your top and bottom nylon fittings appear to match our 19-041 top and 15-004 bottom, which isn't a standard combination.

Please also note that the stamp has no bearing on the combination of nylon fittings, that only tells you how strong the spring is. 

I will email you a purchase link and price quote right now for 8 balances made to these specifications. The balances will come fully assembled and ready to install out of the box, so there's no need for you to rivet anything yourself. The only thing that won't be included are the take out clips, which are only sold separately. Don't forget to add them to your cart before you checkout!

15-004 : Winged Channel Balance Shoe, 1-3/32
Winged Channel Balance Shoe, 1-3/32" Depth
15-004
$0.82
VIEW >
19-041 : Channel Balance Top, New Security
Channel Balance Top, New Security
19-041
$1.44
VIEW >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.