26-377 : Pivot Bar - Stamped 8254

A home owner from St Charles , IL. says:

Hi,

The part that the pivot bar sits in which rides up and down on the window rails seems to be seizing up. I went ahead and oiled them and it certainly helped. I was thinking a grease may be better to keep it slippery over time. What do you think?

Thank you,

Michael

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6FAE5AA9-1A68-4222-94B8-53270E616EC3.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Michael. I see you mentioned our 26-377 pivot bar, but your photo shows a pivot shoe. Are you looking to replace the pivot shoe or are you just looking for some alternatives to make it function with the pivot bar? If you could please clarify for us how you would like for us to assist you properly, that would be great. Thank you.

A home owner from St Charles , IL. says:
I am actually looking for both and ended up figuring it out...I think. If I need further clarification when I'm ready to order, I will defininately ask.
Thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Very well. Do not hesitate to come to us with any questions! Thanks for considering our business, we do appreciate it.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)