26 inch window balance, 26C - can't find balance part

A home owner from Orange, MA says:
I have attached a photo of the balance part I need to replace a channel balance. I can't find this part on the channel balances you offer. Can you suggest something different? Do I need a new pivot shoe?
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! I recognize this part. However, we recommend that you replace the entire channel balance rather than replacing just this part alone. Check out this Channel Balance Order Form that I have made for you based on your specifications. If you fill out the rest of the information and submit it, one of our representatives will get back to you with a price quote.
A quick learner from Orange, MA says:
Thanks for your quick reply! Perhaps I was a little unclear, though. I DO need the entire channel balance as it's missing! I only have the balance part, and the square anchor piece.
I will go to the order form and try to order the whole piece. I wanted one with that specific balance attached.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)