27 Series 795 Channel Balance

A handy person from 31324 says:
To whom it may concern,
I have a few windows that require one channel with a balance clip, 3 pairs of balance shoes, and 2 pairs of Tilt window latches. I have sent pictures to help identify the parts I require. I am not sure what part number the tilt window latches are and if the shoes are open or close cam. Thank you for your help.
V/r,
Steve
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1. 5. Tilt Window Latch.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2. 6. 27 Series  795 Channel Balance.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3. 6.1. 15-198 Balance Clip Attachement on channel
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4. 6.4 Shoe on Channel, not sure it is a open or c
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5. 7. 27C BSI TL.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Steve. This looks like a S795-27 with a closed-cam shoe 1-1/4" shoe, meaning the shoe that comes by default with our Series 795 should work for you. Now, one point of concern is that it appears your balance attaches to the window track with a hook like our 15-198; our standard Series 795 balances have a scew-in tab instead. Can you show us a picture of the slot in the wall that the hook attaches to? That will determine the best course of action. As far as your tilt latches go, can you remove one from the window and show it to us from multiple angles? that would help narrow down what you need. Many thanks.

A handy person from 31324 says:
Hello, Bob.
Here are the photos you requested. they are not of the exact window, but they have the hook facing the frame of the window.
V/r,
Steve
Here
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named output (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named output.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Steve. Thanks for getting back to me. If the shape of the whole that accepts the hook is square-shaped, you won't need custom balances. Instead, you can use the 26-200 Screw Plug to install the screw tab on our standard S795-27. You'll need a stamp option of 27C. Let me know if this can work for you. 

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.