315 Milgard Channel Balance

A handy person from Colorado Springs says:
I have a 1/2' channel balance that is 31 5/8" long (metal channel). The top is a 19-005, but the bottom is unknown and has a pulley in the plastic bottom. The channel is stamped with 31 5 BSI.
I believe it came from a Milgard window. I need replacments
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We should be able to replace this balance for you, though it will need to be custom made. Can you just tell me how many you need?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)