32-116 Is this RIGHT OR LEFT

A home owner from Bolton CT says:
I need the RIGHT part. But your description is confusing. Do you ship the pair? No. So where do I specify RIGHT please?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
There is no right hand side for this part. The 32-116 is a universal part, which means it can work for both the right and left sides.
A home owner from Bolton CT says:
Hi thanks. Hum, perhaps the photo is not the same as your part then. Mine looks almost exactly like that and it is stamped RIGHT on top. And if you look at the photo, the lowest notch goes towards the inside cabinet for the rail to fit inside. In order for it to be universal, it has to be symmetrical on the Y axis, or two piece. So I guess because this part has both sides closed you might be able to fit the left rail into it but that's not what I see. Others have posted photos and there are two parts. So what am I missing please?

A home owner from Bolton CT says:
Ok, so I went to look at the left side and it turns out that the rail on the left is flat and the rail on the right is flanged, so the part you have does indeed fit both rails. I was thrown off by the right and left labels and I didn't even look at the other rail. I figured they were opposite of each other. I guess same as the other post about unigrass 600. So thanks for your help. I get it now! I just don't like ordering the wrong parts.
thanks again
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Yes, I definitely can appreciate trying to order the correct parts the first time. A saying we often use here at SWISCO, 'Measure twice, order once'!
A quick learner from New Jersey says:

I will give the 32-119 a shot. Mine was from an older american cabinet as well. Mine looked exactly like the darker tan picture that other customer had posted.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)