33" channel replacement

A quick learner from USA says:
I need to replace the sashs on my windows. The shaft is 33". The bottom I'm pretty sure is PN 15-004. The top is my curiousity it looks like PN 19-005, but not exactly. It has numbers on the shaft part and they are 32 9 and 5.S.1 and there is also an RL. Could you please let me know what I need to order from Swisco so I can get this done please. Thanks Rick
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. You have a special kind of balance that will need to be a custom order. If you look at the shoe, you'll note that the pulley system is built directly into it. Because of this, none of our standard parts can work in substitution.

Before we go any further, I need a bit more information. First, can you tell me how many you need? Can you also show me a picture of the metal hook that was once at the end of the cord? It looks like it snapped off. We'll have to see that before we can properly identify this Series.

Once I have this information, I'll email you an order link and price quote for the requested quantity.

Tom

So I will need 6 of them. I've also attached 2 pictures one of the hook on another balance. Im not sure but this one may also be broken. The other the hole it goes in on the window frame. The hole appears to be a 3/8" and I tried to get my finger in there for scale.

Thanks

Rick
Profile picture of Tom

Hi Rick, I'm still not certain I can make out your locking clip. Does it look like our 62-105, 62-106 or 62-108? If not, we'll need to see a better view of it.

Thanks for the reply and help Tom. They are the 62-108. Hard to tell they are pretty mangled.

Rick
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks, Rick. You may want to see if you have another window in the house that uses the same balance just to be 100% sure that hook is correct. Otherwise, that's what we'll go with. 

We have everything we need to get started. You said before that you wanted to order 6, but it will be less expensive for you if you order 10. There is a significant price drop of orders of 10+. I'll send you two order links: one for 6 and one for 10. You can then decide which one you want to go with. It's ultimately up to you.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks Tom. I looked at a balance from another window before I responded the last time and it is definately that hook. Thanks for the links I'll get them ordered.

Rick
Profile picture of Tom

Awesome! Sounds good to me. And thank you very much for your business, we appreciate it.

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.