35 yr old drawer glide

A quick learner from Centennial, Colorado says:
Here is a picture of my kitchen drawer glide. It mounts to the bottom of the drawer and has guides inside the cabinet. Do you have a part I can use?
Tim G
User submitted a photo of drawer track.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We can't seem to locate a drawer roller track system mounted to the bottom of the drawer like yours. We carry a variety of side mounted roller track kits like the 32-058, but I'm not sure if you have the room on the side of the drawers to install this type. I kind of think the 32-063 kit might work for your drawer, since you appear to have more room on the bottom than the sides. Take a look and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)