3630 imprint channel balances

A handy person from Florida says:
I have not attempted to remove the window and take out the balance's. Don't know how much you can tell from the 3630 stamp.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1E1760EE-1DE6-4D62-ACD2-62D3DEFFB5DA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F907BC5F-FC34-4554-8628-BE701468C8D3.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. The stamp code on the metal channel only tell us the strength of the spring calibrated inside the balance. To know type or Series of balance you need, we need you to remove the balance from the window and show us pictures of the nylon fittings on either end. 

That said, if this is a non-tilt window, it seems to me that the real issue here is that your channel balances shot past the window sash because the nylon guides on the corners of the sash meant to hold them in place, the top sash guides, have broken. These are called Top Sash Guides. So basically, it's possible your balances are fine and you just need to replace the Top Sash Guides. If there is an undamaged version you can show us out of the window and from the front and side--mugshot pictures, basically--we will do our best to identify it for you. Many thanks. 

A handy person from Florida says:
Does this help?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A0069EB8-B505-42F4-9BD5-4419FFFD494F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E619E470-33FD-4AC6-A760-D20811219233.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid not. We need to clearly see the Top Sash Guide out of the window, with pictures of the front and side. For information on how to remove your guide, see the video below.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.