3/8" reverse flange plastic corner (white)

A contractor from New Jersey says:
Could you please let me know if you have this part available. I believe it is a 3/8" reverse flange

Thank You,
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Yes, this looks like a reverse flange corner key alright. I would suggest looking at our 95-246. This might be our best match, but it would require you to cut out the inside part of the corner. That way you could reinstall the screen back into the frame. The screen cloth should cover up that space on the inside of the corner.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)