4-1/8 storm latch

A quick learner from usa says:
Dear Sirs,

I am attaching a photo of the latch with dimensions I am looking for. I did not see anything that comes close to size I need. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Edward
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200806_160152.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Edward, 

I'm doubtful that any of our storm door latches will be able to replace this but I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look to confirm. We'll reach out once more information is available. Thank you!

A handy person from usa says:
I do appreciate your looking into finding my needed parts.Hope to hear from you soon.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, 

Unfortunately, your latch was used on Chamberland and Sears storm doors at one time but, unfortunately, is no longer available. 

That being said, take a look at the 91-158 and the 91-159 storm latches. See if you can adapt this style of latch to your storm door panel. I personally have never tried it and I'm not sure if it will work but take a look and see what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)