5" dyad window crank rivet

A quick learner from MA says:
How hard is it to replace the rivet? Do I need a special tool?
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting! 

The 62-014 rivet requires a hammer and a metal plate. You will need to place the elbow of the operator in question over the metal plate and stick the 62-014 in the hole. Then hammer it against the plate until it mushrooms out. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.