8' x 50" mirror bifold closet doors

A quick learner from 08022 says:
These are what remains of door rollers and pins. Need these replaced. Also need the corresponding track. Old setup had top AND bottom tracks. Would like to eliminate bottom track and only pin bottom corners if possible.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190831_180918.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure I understand what you're looking to do. Without a bottom track, I don't know how your doors would function. 

Before we can work on that, I'd like to identify these pins first. I note that some of these have wide nylon wheels at the top. Can you tell me the diameter and thickness of these wheels?

For the pins that lack wheels, can you tell me the diameter of the metal pin itself?

Tom
The wheels are 7/8 in diameter and 1/8 thick (thinner than anything in stores)
Fixed pins w hex nuts, as well as spring loaded pins are just under 1/4 in more like 1 cm in diameter. Agreed, going to need both top and bottom tracks on these big mirrored doors.
Thank you very much for your help.
Tom,
One other item of note, the one remaking fixed peg has a hex nut and a threaded bottom for height adjustment. Thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I think I can help with this one.

First, I wanted to mention that I think your 8' tall mirror doors might be too heavy to use a pivot bracket and have the door float. I definitely recommend using a bottom track.

That said, we have the 23-303 jamb bracket that will go with the 23-116 pin. I think this may be worth looking at. We don't carry a 50" track, so see if you can use try our 23-453 or cut down the longer 21-455. The spring guide pins will be our 23-115 and the roller guide would be our 21-174. We also pulled up other related parts for you to go over. Let me know what you think!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)