82-034 door handle lock set

A quick learner from Michigan says:
I have this exact handle on my slider. I need just the screws that holds it on the door. I have the screws but only one piece that the screw goes into.

Can I purchase these individually? I would also replace the mortise lock part. Is that possible??

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Wanda. I'm afraid we do not sell the piece you need separately, though you might be able to find a match at a local hardware store. As for the mortise lock, it is totally possible to replace it. You can see our entire selection here. The 82-034 is compatible with a few different kinds, so you will need to carefully review our pictures and measurements to confirm the best match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)