82-034 without key lock

A home owner from Colorado says:
I am in need of this replacement door handle set (mortise lock seems fine) but ours does not have a key lock...just the flip knob on the inside and a flat face on the outside. Do you have such a thing? Thank you.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! I'm afraid we do not have anything like the 82-034 without a key lock. We do carry the 82-069 handle set, however, which is very versatile and can be used to replace the 82-034. We have many other styles that work similarly, such as the 82-035 and 82-031.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)